Monday 16 July 2012

MAYBELLINE LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION FOR SALE OR FOR SWAPPING!!

HELLOO GALS..
On seeing the rave rave reviews o maybelline liquid mousse foundation, what a shopaholic like me is supposed to do when its not available in the forest she lives?
ORDER online..OFCOURSE..EXCEPT THAT THE POOR LITTLE LADY WAS DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE WRONG SHADE SHE CHOSE FROM THE SWATCHES ONLINE!!
sob..sob..

got it for 575INRs from online shopping site in the shade medium 2 pure beige which is lighter for my NC 43 skin tone..;((
Ofcourse the foundation is awesome but just doesn't suit my skin..
Am ready to sell it for 475 INR with free shipping..the foundation comes with a pump and only one pump has been used by which i found, I got the wrong shade..
Any one interested in buying or even swapping make up or skin care stuffa re most welcome to contact me or comment below..
TAKE CARE GIRLIES!!

1 comment:

I would just love to hear from you..may be we will make great friends!